The latest news and gossip from Knitters Mercantile in Columbus, Ohio.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

September's Monthly Mtg Fun

A great group of knitters met on Monday to knit, chat, eat, knit, chat, laugh, knit, eat, and chat. About 22 knitters joined us for the fourth monday potluck meeting! Where were you? Picture yourself right here!

Jan and Sallie shared some of the new yarns in the shop.












overheard at the meeting
  • AuntGerry's secret name.
  • Phyllis is back from vacation and shared a few of her pictures. One made Sallie envious.
  • One knitter came from Kansas to knit at the shop.
  • Then book of the week is Men in Knits by Tara Jon Manning at 25% off the retail price. If you don't have a man to knit for, you can knit one for me, Jerry. Talk with me on Friday for colors.
  • Jerry got a nickname. What was it?
  • Jill had two wonderful girls at the kids knitting which takes place 4-6 every Monday.
  • There's still more yarn coming into the shop...
  • And the knit retreat is Saturday 10/1 and Sunday 10/2. Call the shop to let us know you're coming!

3 Comments:

Blogger grandmaknitter said...

Hey Gerald I'll talk to you Friday about knitting that sweater for you. I dare you to wear it when I finish. See you Miss Kay

8:46 PM

 
Blogger Jerry said...

Miss Kay,
You knit it, I'll wear it!

and you can even take my picture in it!

3:46 PM

 
Blogger auntgerry said...

I'll knit one for you if you knit two for me.
Aunt Gerry aka Lotta Melons

9:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home